Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Worries

Slept too much in the day, woke up at 2am and couldn't sleep again. In the quiet night, my mind began to wonder. Then worrying thoughts conjured. Worries about...
- Money. Where to get money to raise another 2 kids and providing them with the same, if not better standard of living as QQ.
- QQ going to P1.
- School work. Poor MYE results. lesson preparation.
- Twins' development. One of them may have heart problem, can only do a proper scan at 20 wks. What would i do if there is really a problem?
- My own gynae. Continue with KK which is so rigid and inconveniently located or go back to my private one, who may not have as much experience with twins and is going to charge me more.
- QQ's enrichment lessons. Which one to keep and which to stop?
I think myself into a headache and developed gastric pain. Plus SCV TV box is spoilt. I can't even go distract myself with the World Cup.

No comments: