Tuesday, June 1, 2010

haircut

Mom found a lock of snipe off hair in her bedroom. Suspected QY immediately. Who else would try to experiment hair cutting on their own?
Questioned QY. The girl denied it at first but owned up almost immediately after that. Said she did it for fun but admitted that it wasn't so fun on hindsight. I had to put on an angry front and lectured her about loving and treasuring her body, needs to be trained to cut hair blah blah blah....
I had to quickly send her out before she sees the smile that I'm desparately trying to hide. I'm more amused than anything else actually. Just cannot stop smiling because another mother once told me with great reminiscent that she cannot understand why ALL her 3 teenage sons, at some point in their childhood, had tried to cut their own hair. Guess it's one of those must-do before growing up thingy.

1 comment:

M said...

Oi u dun remember when we were schooling... I occasionally turned up with hair that I cut from long to SHORT, at the back!