Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hit the Gym

I finally felt well enough to resume my exercise. Jogged on the treadmill for 20mins, burned 103 calories. Then stationary bike for 15 mins, burned 50 calories. Slow start, but I'm now aching all over. Probably the walk over to Mel's place in heels added to my exercise and made my calf muscles ache badly.
Had dinner at Mel's place. It was one simple but healthy home cooked meal. Good for me anyway, cos' I wouldn't know what to eat if we go out. Mel tried making bread, with expensive Irish bailey's. She adapted the recipe too much and the bread didn't turn out the way she wanted it to be. As she puts the dough into the oven, we both had this very bad feeling, and were guessing if we were going to get cookies (soft or crunchy), cup cakes, or bread? Finally, we decided that it may well turn out to be r0ck cake. haha.
Lately I have a strong craving for fresh oysters. 2 days ago slipped out to Jack's Place and took half a dozen behind Ed's back,but the oysters there were so costly and so small, i was unsatistifed and my cravings worsen. Where can i get cheap and good oysters?

No comments: