Thursday, June 26, 2008

Overspent

24/6/08: Spent $165 at Dr Loke's clinic which includes a $50 ultrasound to ascertain that I am not ovulating and a $60 painful jab in the bum to get me to ovulate.
25/6/08: Back pain came back. Spent $35 on painkillers from Dr Wong's Clinic.
Today: Our 8 yr old PC monitor died on us. It has been turning into a sickly blue these days. We knew it's end is near. Rush out to buy a new monitor. It's a Samsung 19 inch. $255. Cheapest samsung model that we can find at Sim Lim Square. Also bought a wireless keyboard and mouse for $47 to replace the cranky ones we had.
We visited the temple to pray and I took the opportunity to ask Guang Yin if I will have any luck winning the 4D or ToTo betting, having spent so much in 3 days, I was hoping to recoup some losses. But the lot says NO. Sigh. Draw another lot to ask if there is any chance for a baby soon. It was generally a mediocre lot. Actually in the entire interpretation, there wasn't even an answer to my question. Ed says my questioning technique was bad, and Guang Yin did not know what I was asking for, therefore no answer. Sigh again.